Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Shower Doors in Hobart, IN 219-942-5905 Frameless Glass Shower Doors

You'll find the level of Shower Door quality to be second to none. I have done Frameless Glass Shower doors for clients' homes that are worth millions. I have done Custom Showers for four major league baseball players. I have 32 years of Glass and Mirror Design, and have been in business since 1994. Times are a bit slow right now, so I am willing to offer you a great discount if you call soon and mention this video. My service area is here in Northwest Indiana and other nearby regions. So if you're contemplating a new shower door or any glass work to be done in the near future, call me for a Free estimate or further information. You can also visit my website at : www.InnovativeMirror.com -Pete Stewart 219-942-5905 PS To see this and other videos I've created for local businesses and to find lots of great money saving coupons, go to http